The garden is producing a lot of great goodies right now, so I thought it was time to get out the tub of canning supplies and put some food back.
So far, I’ve canned the following:
– peach preserves (peaches from the market)
– Concord grape jelly (grapes from our vines)
– pickled okra (from Farmer Bond down in the valley)
– pickled cucumbers (courtesy of our neighbors)
– pickled green beans (from our garden)
– pickled tomatoes (from our garden)
Pears are still a couple of months out and I’m sure there will be more pickles in the week or so.